Sunday, March 25, 2012

Weekly Update

Parents-

I hope that each of you had a great weekend.  I just wanted to let you know that report cards went home on Friday and they will need to be signed and returned to me tomorrow.  I was very impressed with their grades this 9 weeks.  I know that they have been working hard, and I am very proud of them.

The 3rd 9-Weeks PAW incentive is scheduled in the afternoon on Thursday, March 29, 2012.  The students will be watching a movie and they are allowed to bring a snack from home.

As a 5th grade, we decided to order self-portrait t-shirts.  The students voted and our classroom t-shirt color is going to be pink.  I sent the information home with your students last week, and the money and order form will need to be turned in by Friday, March 30, 2010.  I will not be able to take late order forms.  If you need another form then please let me know.

As always, you can call or send me an e-mail if you have any questions.

*Have a Great Week*

No comments:

Post a Comment