Sunday, April 15, 2012

Welcome Back!

I hope that each of you had a FANTASTIC spring break.  I look forward to getting back into the swing of things.  Before we know it, it will be the end of the school year! 

I just wanted to share some of the pictures that I took of the kids working on their Ukrainian pansky eggs.  I enjoyed nothing more then listening to the kids discuss the Ukrainian culture while they created their eggs.  Aside from a few broken eggs and blowing the fuse a couple times, the eggs ended up being a success. :)

I hope that you enjoy the pictures.  Make sure you check out the other photos under the classroom photos tab! 







  

4 comments:

  1. That was really fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure that you did britney have a great day

      Delete
  2. I had a great time doing that and everybody had fun I am postive and have a great day for all of you

    ReplyDelete
  3. In all the photos that we have i feel that im the unique one standing out in the crowd. But thats just me..........

    ReplyDelete