Sunday, February 12, 2012

Weekly Update

Parents!

I hope that everyone has had a great weekend!  I am looking forward to another exciting week with your children!  Hinton Area has declared Tuesday (Feb. 14) as our "Fun Day" and I have a fun science activity planned.  I know the students will really enjoy it!  All I can say is that I hope that they do not drop the slimy substance we make on your carpet! ;)

I wanted to let you know that midterm grades go home this week!  As of right now, they are scheduled to go home on Wednesday.  Overall, everyone has done a great job.  However, I must stress that with the additional extracurricular activities (cheerleading, basketball, drama, girl scouts, etc.) I have noticed a decline in homework/test averages.  I think it is important that we remember to help teach our little love bugs the importance of time management and organization.  I think if we work together, we can help them with this skill.

Tomorrow (Feb. 13) we will be taking classroom photos.  I sent home the envelope last week, but I have not received very many envelopes back.  If you have lost the envelope, you can still send money with your child, and I will hunt down some extra envelopes for them.

As always, feel free to contact me at any time with questions or concerns! 

Happy Early Valentine's Day!!

1 comment:

  1. either i'm crazy or that heart is blinking

    ReplyDelete