Sunday, September 4, 2011

Our Learning Environment

Our year has started off fast and exciting!  The students are a pleasure to have in class, and they are as eager to learn as I am to teach.  As soon as the students stepped foot into the classroom I wanted to make sure that the learning environment was conducive to learning!  I am the language arts and writing teacher for the fifth grade, so the following pictures will give you a glimpse of what my classroom looks like! 

 Our Classroom


 The Writing Bulletin Boards


The 6+1 Writing Traits Board


 The Writing Process Board


Our Calendar/Graphic Organizer-Resource Board/My Desk 


Behavior Board


Welcome Board
(This board now has the lunch menu, pe/music schedule, and bus dismissal information posted.)

13 comments:

  1. Thank you, Mrs. Wickline!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey ms. keys my mom is really exited to meet you today at open house! i hope she will get to see my region poster. my region team worked really hard on it today and we got the poster finished

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelby! I loved meeting your mom last night at open house. She is just as nice as you are. Your groups poster presentation was amazing. I am so proud of each of you. I am excited to post a comment this evening about our presentations! Keep working hard! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi mrs keys i loved doing the thing with the regions today im glad everyone got an A

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Ms.Keys I love the website! I also loved doing the reigons today!



    Thank,
    Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Britney! I am getting ready to post the video right now! I hope you guys enjoy them!

    hey Gracie Lou! :) You did an excellent job presenting today! Keep working hard!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey ms. Keys I can't find our region videos on the blog where r the videos:(

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey ms.keys its madison i love the pitures you posted but mine looks weird

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Madison! Your picture does not look weird! You guys look great! Wonderful picture! Good Job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Ms.Keys it is me maggie I had fun doing the regions with Tatum,Britney,Brandon and me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey what's up dudet it is maggie and the animal cells is going to be.Fun project and flipper and sprinkle and you are awesome teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey mrs.keys you are so cool and awesome when are we going to do a nother project

    ReplyDelete