Monday, January 2, 2012

Hip-Hip-Hoorraaayy…….We Filled Our Marble Jar

YAY!!  We have officially filled our marble jar!  At the beginning of the year, I placed an empty jar in the classroom and each time the class did something praiseworthy they received a marble.  The week before Christmas break they filled the jar, and I was so proud of them.  As a class, we came up with a list of rewards.  I decided to allow the students to have a small celebration the Thursday before Christmas break.  I also picked two additional rewards that I will share with the class tomorrow.  I hope you enjoy the some of the pictures!  The rest are posted under the classroom photos tab.







3 comments:

  1. That was the best day EVER!!!! Thanks for the presents too! I am very happy that you got us hand sanitizer!!!! Now I can be sterile!!!!! LOL! You are a great teacher and I love being in your class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had such a great day, too! We had a blast!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had such a great day, too! We had a blast!! :)

    ReplyDelete