Sunday, January 8, 2012

Parent Update

Parents!

I hope that each of you has had a great weekend!!  I just wanted to let you know that the grading period ends on Thursday, January 12, 2012, and report cards are scheduled to go home on Friday, January 20, 2012.  Overall, the students did an excellent job this 9 weeks.

This Wednesday we will have a lady from Carnegie Hall visiting our class for a Snowflake activity.  I am excited for the students to take part in this activity.

As always, if you have any questions feel free to contact me at any time.  I hope that each of you has a great week!    

2 comments:

  1. Ok those spelling words u put on there just saved me I didn't have my challenge words because my mom is at the gym and I went onto the blog for words now I can continue my 4x each!!!!! Lolz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tatum-

    I am happy that you were able to get a copy of the spelling words. That is exactly why I created the blog. It was created to help students like you. :)

    ReplyDelete