Sunday, October 9, 2011

Field Trip: Grandview at New River Gorge National River

This past week we went on a field trip to Grandview for their "Make a Splash with Project Wet" water festival.  The students had an excellent time. 

While we were there we rotated to different stations and learned about water conservation, the water cycle, water safety, aquatic insects, water rafts, and ground water.  The students had an excellent time, and I could tell that they learned a lot.  I took tons of pictures, so I hope you enjoy them.  

I would like to thank Kim A., Joni W., and Tara B. for helping me chaperon the kids.  With all the excitement, it was great to have additional eyes and ears to help me keep all of the kids safe! 

Remember, all of the pictures are placed under the photo tab on this blog.

Learning about different ways to conserve water!

Trying to make a raft that will float in water!

Water Molecule Activity

2 comments:

  1. I love the pics u r awesome 4 making this blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont see me, but love them. I can see that not eveybody is in them, and im shore every body is okay with that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U r # 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete