Sunday, October 30, 2011

Parent Update!

Parents! 
I just wanted to update you and remind you that tomorrow is Wacky Tacky Day and Fun Day!  At the beginning of the day we will be going on a scavenger hunt, and after lunch we will be playing fun games in the classroom.  I believe that they will have a GREAT time! 
I sent home permission forms last week, and if you have not returned the form then please make sure you send it back with your child tomorrow.  If I do not have a permission form then they will not be allowed to go on the scavenger hunt.
I hope that everyone has had a great weekend.  I look forward to seeing my love bugs in their wacky tacky costumes tomorrow!  Happy Halloween! J 

2 comments:

  1. i love this ms keys it is so cool and awsome!!!!!!!!!HAPPY HALLOWEEN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. l love the goast so funnnyyyy!!!!

    ReplyDelete