Sunday, October 23, 2011

Parent Update

Parents!
The students participated in two fun activities this week, and I wanted to make sure that I shared this with you. 
On Thursday, we visited with one of the Pre-K classrooms and read with the students.  They did an excellent job reading and working with the little ones.  I was impressed with their ability to teach and connect with each of the kids.  Hopefully we will get to do this reading activity more often. 
On Friday, we had the privilege of learning how to spin!  A lady from Carnegie Hall came to share her spinning expertise with our class.  The students got to watch, learn, and participate in the activity.  They created their own bracelets, and each of them looked wonderful.  I hope that they shared this with you, and I hope you enjoy the pictures.






1 comment:

  1. i love reading to little kid its so fun i cant wait to do it again!!!

    ReplyDelete